The department of Neurosurgery is world-renowned for the expertise of its neurosurgeons and the excellence of its clinical services. Every year, thousands of our patients receive medical and surgical care from our physicians through the hospital’s comprehensive outpatient services. Outpatient neurosurgery clinic is located in the yellow sector door 11 (“secteur jaune porte 11”)
Appointments can be made by telephone on +33 (0) 1 49 95 81 69 or ONLINE.
If the line is busy, it is also possible to reach the physician assistants directly.
Make an appointment online
For your appointment, in order to facilitate your consultation, it is essential to have the following documents with you:
- your national identity card or passport,
- your ‘carte vitale’ or a ‘carte vitale’ paper certificate or a AME card or the CMU certificate,
- the name and contact information of your general practitioner,
For the doctor:
- the referral letter from the doctor who requested this consultation,
- all the exams related to your health problem (X-ray, CT scan, MRI, blood test …),
- the last of your daily treatments,
- any informations related to your medical history: radiography, cardiac assessment, cardiac ultrasound, etc …,
- any other documents that you consider important for your care.